A Random Image

The Certificates

Certificates and Licenses are the documents required to verify that you have the qualifications to practice your profession.  You must have copies of the following documents to submit for credentialing.  If the document can not be found it must be replaced from the organization that issued it.

These are the certificates that are required:

  • Diploma – copy of the document is required by both the facility and often time insurance companies.
  • National License – Physician Assistants now can obtain a verify letter from the NCCPA for free. Nurse Practitioners will be issued a document and a copy of that is required.  If you lose it, they will charge approximately $40.00 for a replacement.
  • State Licenses – If you hold current state licenses in multiple states, they will all need to be included.  For nurse practitioners, you must maintain a current RN license in order for you to practice as a NP.
  • DEA – Required in order to prescribe.  If you practice in multiple states, you now need a separate DEA for each state.  The license can be transfered between states while on different assignments.  Information on that will be posted here.

Below is a list of additional certificates that may be required at certain practice locations.

  • ACLS
  • BLS
  • ATLS
  • CALS
  • PALS
  • APLS
  • Include any certificates you hold that are pertinent to your profession or the position you are applying for.

Contact ACP Today

Mike Tonne

715-661-0030 PH
323-375-3290 FX

Advanced Care Providers
PO Box 972
Minocqua WI 54548

Deb Sanfilippo

715-892-0392 PH
323-375-3290 FX

Advanced Care Providers
PO Box 2783
Ormond Beach FL 32175